Dept of Computer Science

Technical Staff

What do I do if the pipes are leaking, the elevator doesn't work, my room is too hot or too cold?

Last updated: July 13th, 2017 04:01 PM

During normal business hours you may contact Michele Thomas (Rm 5113 x4-5755, for problems of this nature.  After hours, in an emergency, such as when water is seen leaking from pipes, please call the campus police at 412-624-2121 and report the problem.